Essential Functions & Duties: • Ensure quality assurance/quality control of the documentation provided with contractor’s pay estimates • Assist in review and evaluation of contractor’s cross-sections and measured quantities • Investigate and evaluate slope failures and earthen repairs in the field • Review progress reports, recommendations, notifications, confirmations, and other documents relating to construction projects …
Description The Purchasing Agent will use discretion and independent judgment to negotiate pricing and rebate agreements with major suppliers and contractors, manage vendor/product improvements and changes, facilitate the set-up of new Company subdivisions, resolve disputes with suppliers and rectify vendor and product issues in the field, and establish pricing and costs for estimating. This position …
HOA Manager Position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred.
- Muti-Languages are preferred.
- Maintaining the operation in a positive, effective forward path
- Reviewing policy and making recommendations for policy generation and implementation procedures such as but not limited to the:
- Areas of common area rules
- Deed restriction enforcement
- Collection of assessments
- Amenity operations
- Communications, advertising, etc.
- Ensuring contracts for services are appropriate, competitive, and perform according to specifications
- Planning, communicating, implementing, evaluating, and adjusting accordingly
- Coordinating communications amongst Board members, particularly when conducted via email; summarize results and ask Board to ratify at the future meeting so it is read into minutes.